1. What is TOEIC?
The Test of English for International Communication, or TOEIC, is a test that measures English comprehension that are used in everyday work interactions. Businesses worldwide rely on the TOEIC exam to measure the English language proficiency of non-native English speakers in an international business environment. The TOEIC was developed by ETS (Education Testing Service).
TOEIC test questions simulate real-life situations that are relevant to the global workplace. Score reports provide accurate, meaningful feedback about a test taker’s strengths and weaknesses, along with a description of the English language strengths typical of test takers performing at various score levels. This allows employers to:
- Relate test scores to the tasks employees may perform on the job
- Use the descriptions to inform critical hiring and placement decisions
- Select the employee with the English-language abilities the job requires
2. TOEIC test format
30 – 35’
10 – 495
10 – 495
Total score : 990 points
3. The course lasts for 78 sections
- Course fee: 2,000,000 VND
4. How can I join the course ?
Students are required to take a placement test (based on real TOEIC tests). Students who achieve a score equivalent to 400 points, or above, are automatically eligible to join the course.